Student counselling

Our School Counsellor can see a student for an academic learning need if a referral has already gone through our school's Learning and Support Team. However, parents may refer their child to the school counsellor directly if their child has significant needs in social, emotional and /or behavioural  areas of development.

You will find a copy of the school counsellor referral form attached here.Counsellor Referral form (docx 44 KB)

School counsellors are experienced teachers who have a degree in psychology and post-graduate qualifications in school counselling. They can work with students of all ages and their families, throughout their school years.

For information in community languages see school counselling service.

The school counsellor can also assist students who may be feeling extremely sad or anxious. Contact us if you would like to make an appointment.

It is important to seek help early if you notice any major change in your child's behaviour.