Our Core Values
Parklea Public School's expectations are:
Be safe Be Respectful Be a Learner
- Attend school every day unless legally excused.
- Behave safely, considerately and responsibly, including when travelling to and from school.
- Maintain a neat appearance, including adhering to the requirements of the school's uniform or dress code.
- Show respect at all times for teachers, school staff, helpers and students.
- Treat one another with dignity and respect.
- Care for all property belonging to the school. Themselves and others.
Be a Learner:
- Be in class on time and be prepared to learn.
Universal expectations are displayed visibly in all access areas.
You will notice that all expectations are stated in short, sharp and positive sentences.
The language used in the expectations might be helpful for you to use at home with your children to encourage a home and school partnership.